4/4/22 – Episode 39
Kirsten Moorefield is on a mission to energize the workplace with her company Cloverleaf, an automated team coaching platform that works to build the teams you have to their highest potential. By integrating with communication tools (email, calendars & Slack), Cloverleaf improves communication and builds better relationships.
About Kirsten Moorefield:
Kirsten Moorefield attended the University of North Carolina at Greensboro and studied Economics, Communication, Economics and French, also taking an exchange year in France at Université Paul Valéry – Montpellier III. She started her career in marketing at Alaska Excursions, then moved to Cincinnati to become Production Team Lead and Sr. Producer at Epipheo. In 2015, Kirsten co-founded Cloverleaf, where she now leads as COO.
In this episode with Kirsten, you’ll learn:
- What led her to business and entrepreneurship
- The catalyst for Cloverleaf
- How she became a tech entrepreneur as a traditionally anti-technology person
- Pivots they made with Cloverlead
- Why they included integrations with common workplace apps (Slack, email, etc.)
- The origination of the name “cloverleaf”
- Why it’s important to build awareness around strengths, weaknesses and what energizes you
- Their rollercoaster experience with fundraising
- How Kirsten handles ambiguity, obstacles and the unkown
- How she measures success with impact and eye contact
- Why she describes her entrepreneurial journey as “exposing”