11/29/21 – Episode 20
Rebecca Clyde is CEO and Co-Founder of Botco.ai, a conversational marketing platform enabling meaningful and intelligent conversations between businesses and their customers. Rebecca is an award-winning marketing leader and has been recognized as one of the Most Influential Women in Arizona in 2020.
About Rebecca Clyde:
Rebecca Clyde is originally from Costa Rica but relocated to the U.S. to attend Arizona State University. She then went on to start her career at Intel, later becoming an entrepreneur when she co-founded Ideas Collide and Botco.ai. She has won multiple awards, including the ATHENA Businesswoman of the Year Award, 2020’s List of Most Influential Women in Arizona, and Arizona Commerce Authority’s Venture Ready Accelerator Program.
In this episode with Rebecca, you’ll learn:
- What planted the entrepreneurship seed in Rebecca’s mind
- How she applied her Intel experience to founding Ideas Collide and Botco.ai
- The catalyst for Botco.ai and the co-founding dynamics
- How she dealt with naysayers
- Her experience as a female founder and balancing with motherhood
- They key to being a great leader
- The future of Botco.ai
Mentioned in this episode…
Enjoy this episode and subscribe to Slice’d Podcast wherever you listen to your podcasts!
To learn more about Rebecca’s journey, read her article “Startup Life: Not as Glamorous as it Looks“