11/01/21 – Episode 13
Today’s guest is Pierre DeBois, Founder and CEO of Zimana Analytics. Zimana is a software service that reviews websites and marketing to support business objectives through digital marketing tools, social media, and analytics. Pierre founded Zimana in 2009 and remotely serves clients across the nation.
About Pierre DeBois:
Pierre attended Prairie View A&M University to study Mechanical Engineering, then went on to receive his MBA from Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business. He started his career as a design engineer at Ford, before shifting focus to business (finance and marketing in particular). He has since written articles for AllBusiness.com, CMSWire and All Analytics to name a few, and has co-authored two books.
In this episode with Pierre DeBois, you’ll learn:
- Pierre’s experience working at Ford traveling across the country
- How he navigated career changes
- The catalyst for starting his own business
- Trends he sees in analytics and entrepreneurship
- Pierre’s advice for fellow entrepreneurs