12/13/21 – Episode 24
Nick Cromydas is the Co-Founder and CEO of Hunt Club. Hunt Club is a new category of search firm that leverages the power of relationships and referrals to find you the best talent. Nick played and coached collegiate tennis and was an advisor and investor before founding Hunt Club.
About Nick Cromydas:
Nick Cromydas is a former tennis player/coach and received his Bachelor’s from Vanderbilt University before joining KPMG as an Associate of Strategy and Performance Management Consulting. After a couple years, he left KPMG to become an Advisor and Investor at Specless, which has since been acquired by goPuff. Currently, Nick is an Investor with NDC Cap, Founder of New Coast Ventures, and Co-Founder and CEO of Hunt Club. Nick has been named one of Forbes’ 30 Under 30 while Hunt Club has been recognized as one of Inc 5000’s Fastest-Growing Companies in America.
In this episode with Nick, you’ll learn:
- Nick’s experience not only as a founder, but also on the other side as an investor
- The catalyst for Hunt Club
- Trends in hiring post-COVID
- Which mindsets from being an athlete he carries over into entrepreneurship
- Nick’s advice for fellow entrepreneurs