11/15/21 – Episode 17
Jody Boyman is Co-Founder and Chief Purpose Officer at Hungry Planet. Hungry Planet is chef-crafted plant-based meats that’s on a mission to bend the curve on personal and planetary health that’s delicious and nourishing. With a wide (and impressive) variety of plant-based meats, Jody and her brother Todd are working together to bend the curve on personal and planetary health.
About Jody Boyman:
Jody Boyman received her BA in English from Colorado College. She pursued wildlife photography and later got her MFT license to be a Clinical Psychologist at Girls, Inc. Jody held multiple leadership positions in the creative space and founded a small business before co-founding Hungry Planet in 2015 with her brother. She’s passionate about plant-based living, preserving the planet and providing tasty meat alternatives.
In this episode with Jody, you’ll learn:
- How their midwest upbringing shaped the vision for Hungry Planet
- How Hungry Planet differs from other plant-based meats
- Trends in the plant-based space
- Why building a support network early is important
- What it’s like co-founding a company with a sibling
- Jody’s experience as an introverted entrepreneur and becoming a situational extravert
- Jody’s advice for the next generation